Saturday, September 29, 2012

2 Followers!!

Hey everyone!!! I'm so excited I have 2 followers now!!! Thanks Britt and Lindy Jo!!! I know y'all have more followers than this, and it may seem silly to you, but 2 followers is a lot to me!!!! I can't wait to tell Bailey (my best friend)!! Oh, I forgot to tell y'all, Bailey's birthday is October 2nd. I may post something for her that day, but I may be busy that day. We're planning a surprise party at the skating rink. She will walk in thinking it's just a normal skating lesson but all the lights will be turned off then we will all yell, SURPRISE!!! We'll have cake and give her mini presents. After that, she'll come over to my house and spend the night, and ride with me to school the next morning. I'm SO excited. So, I may post something in honor of her and have her quest post too. Well, blog to ya later!!!!


3 comments:

  1. A guest post from Bailey wpould be pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool if Bailey could guest post : ) you have such a great blog here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, then I'll probably get her to guest post if we have time. : )

    ReplyDelete