Friday, November 2, 2012

Awarded!!!!

Hey everyhuman!!! I got awarded!!!! The thanks goes to Lindy at

Here it goes!!!!!





The rules are to answer the eight questions, and spread some sunshine on eight other bloggers. Doesn't sound too complicated, does it? :)


1. What is your favorite Holiday Movie?
Uh, I'd have to agree with Lindy, Polar Express


2. What is your favorite flower?
Tiger Lilies


3. What is you favorite drink?
Lemonade and Root Beer


4. What is your passion?
Living for Christ and Horseback Riding


5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Autumn


6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Early in the Morning around 6:00


7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Swimming or maybe Climbing trees... I don't know....


8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
The beach or lake house

Okay, now to award......


Five's enough right????


5 comments:

  1. Hey just wondering, the Hannah from {designedtoinspire7.blogspot.com} is me, right? Just wanted to confirm that! And if it is, thanks for the award!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for awarding me! :) I haven't had this one before!

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete