Friday, November 9, 2012

Disney!!!!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile :/ The reason why is that we were at Disney World!!! Ahhhh!!!! It was SOOOOO much fun!!! It was my third time going, but I was a toddler the latest time we had gone. Here's some pics!!!!


Here's my two cousins (left: Riley right: Rebecca) Them and there family went with us




Riley dressed up right before we went the second day there.



I thought this was cool!!!





My cousins love posing for pictures!!!




 

I've always loved this castle!!!






Riley and Aunt Holly with Minnie Mouse


A parade!!!




A candid shot of me and my dad at the pool




Eeee!! I loved it when I saw this sign!!!



Me with my glasses on, (I usually wear contacts) sharing a sundae with my cousins and dad


Well, we had more picture, but I didn't want to overwhelm you with them.



5 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! We went to Disney world last October. Have they finished building Belle's castle and Ariel's under the sea?? What was your favorite ride?? I really liked thunder mountain, space mountain was so scary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite ride was probably Mt. Everest. No, we didn't have time to see if Belle's castle was open or Ariel's.

      Delete
    2. Or what ever the Yeti ride is called i forgot

      Delete
  2. Sweet! I went last May. What was your favorite part?

    ReplyDelete