Thursday, October 11, 2012

8 Followers!!!! (and reminder)

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have eight followers!!!!! I can't believe it!!! Thanks SO much guys!!!! This is awesome!! Y'all don't know how thrilled I am to have 8 followers! It means the world to me! Anyway, I wanted to say how great my followers are, so I would like to say a special thank you to all of my followers. Here it goes:

1. Lindy Joy (I'm pretty sure my first follower) OH YOUR AMAZING GIRL!!!! God has blessed you with so much beauty, and talent.
2. Britt (my second follower) You are such an encouraging girl!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I hope God continues to work even more in your life!!
3. Laura Caverly (third follower) MAN! Do you know a lot about cats!!!! You seem like you're a wonderful girl, and I wish I could meet you. OUR CATS COULD HAVE A PLAYDATE!!!!
4.Hannah (fourth follower) THANK YOU for my first award!!! That was so nice!! I love your blog, and you are such a sweet girl! I hope to meet you someday!!!
5. Guinea Piggy Girl (fifth follower) Even though I don't know your real name, the fifth follower meant a lot to me, and you seem like a stupendous girl to know!!! Great blog too!!!
6. Sincerity (sixth follower) You have such a beautiful name!!!  By your blog, it seems like God has blessed you to be a awesome young lady!! 
7. Purple Pixie (seventh follower) I think it's so cool your home-schooled!!! That's seems great!!! Your blog's enchanting, and I love following it!!
8. Monica (my eighth follower) Your my latest follower!!! I haven't visited any of your blog's yet, because I just realized I had eight followers, but I hope to find out your a fascinating girl too!!!


And here's a reminder!!!

Don't forget about my photo challenge!!!! It ends Oct. 20th, so y'all still got time!!! Here's the link to the post with all the rules and stuff......  http://climbingwithbuddies.blogspot.com/2012/10/photo-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to be your first follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks so much for the sweet words! you are so kind!!! :) I love your blog too!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'm happy to be your 5th follower! :) Your skating practice sounds fun (even though I don't know much skating terminology though I would love to!)

    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete