Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Uh.....

Okay guys. In this post I'm answering Betsy's question in the comment on my last post. Y'all probably have heard about Hurricane Sandy and to answer Betsy's question, it is in New York. Thankfully before we knew about the hurricane, my Aunt Holly and Uncle Samuel and my cousins invited us over to their house which is in Montana, so we went and we're over here now, so we're safe from the storm. We still are getting blustery days though. Thanks for worrying about me though Betsy!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's actually all over the East Coast now. Our house is still getting hit, and we don't live in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your OK. I was watching the news last night with my parents, and all of a sudden I gasped and said, "Mom, one of my blogger friends lives in New York!!" We are getting very bad winds in the south, though nothing like you are going through. In fact Ninja was just walking along then he blew backwards. So glad to know your fine:):) I'm praying for everyone in very effected areas. I'm sorry Purple Pixie too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for wondering and checking :) I'm thankful the Lord gave us the opportunity to evacuate :)

      Delete
  3. That is good that you could go to your aunt and uncle's house. That sounds like a pretty fierce storm! ;( I love your cat picture in the last post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad we could go there! I'm glad you enjoyed my cat picture

      Delete