Saturday, October 6, 2012

Photo Challenge!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!! How did you like the first guest post?? Anyway, I would like to announce something.......



THE FIRST PHOTO CHALLENGE IS HERE!!!!!


Okay, done with announcing! Now, here's the theme..... YOUR HOBBY!!!! 
Just be creative and take a picture of one of your hobbies, and here are the rules:

1. YOU must take the photo yourself (no choosing online photos)
2. You may edit it on a editing website
3. I will do a poll once the day comes and see which has the most votes
4. This ends October 20th
5. Post a post about this, post your photo on there and comment below the link to your photo



Okay, so the rules aren't that hard, right?
 Here's my example photo: 


 PLEASE JOIN AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! I'll enter as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry! Also I awarded you in the same post! :D

    throughmykeyboard.Wordpress.com/2012/10/09/blog-break/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally have a photo for your challenge! Here's the link:

    http://leaveittolindy.blogspot.com/2012/10/entering-samanthas-photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Here is my entry (finally!):
    http://a-mad-life.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/skating-dream-photo-competition-entry.html

    Love from ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete