Tuesday, October 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!!! (my first guest post)

Hey readers. This is Bailey typing. I'm doing Samantha's first guest post, and is honored to be posting. I may even start my own blog. Okay, okay, so the title gave away the idea of my post. Samantha insisted on putting it as the title. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! My surprise at the skating rink was great!!! We had a GREAT time!!! I loved it!!!! If you didn't read the post a couple days ago, they (Samantha and my friends) surprised me at the skating rink, right before our lesson. The cupcakes were great!!! They had little figure skate rings as the toppers. I had a great time, and will have a great time tonight with Samantha. (I'm spending the night) Now I'm twelve!!! YAY!!!!! I can't believe next year I'll be a teen!! AHHHH and YAY!!!!!! Well, me and Samantha are going to make some cookies. Sayonara!!!! (thanks again for letting me post Samantha!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bailey! You should start a blog; it's a LOT of fun! :D
    I'm glad you enjoyed Samantha's surprise! Oh, and eat a cookie for me!!! :)
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool guest post! Oh, and happy birthday, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete